Checking on the Heifers: Back by popular demand! Meet the cows and learn about the Percy’s dairy operation. Enjoy a beautiful walk around a SLT conserved farm in Stowe Hollow. This event will be broken up into 30 minute slots to keep group size small and give humans and heifers space to breath. Please feel free to take a walk through Raven Ridge Forest on the Burnham Farm property before or after you meet the cows.
When: Sunday, August 8th
From: 9 - 11 AM, broken into 1/2 hour slots
Pre-registration is required for this event!
Please choose one time slot to register for.
- 9:00 - 9:30 AM Register Here
- 9:30 - 10:00 AM Register Here
- 10:00 - 10:30 AM Register Here
- 10:30 - 11:00 AM Register Here
Where: H.D Burnham Farm in Stowe
Directions: The H. D. Burnham Farm is located on Stowe Hollow Road. The event will meet at the trailhead at the corner of Stowe Hollow Road and Dewey Hill Rd. From the intersection of Route 100 and 108 head south on Route 100 for approximately 2 miles. Turn left onto Goldbrook Road. Stay straight; Goldbrook Road will turn into Dewey Hill Road (travel 1.25 miles to the end of the road).
Stowe Land Trust is committed to keeping everyone safe at our outings and events.
- Only attend an event or outing if you have met all VT travel restriction guidelines.
- Stay home if you are feeling sick. Please contact SLT if you develop COVID-like symptoms within 14 days after the program.
- Have a mask with you. Wear it if you cannot keep 6’ of space between you and others.
- Follow all safety guidelines explained by SLT staff.
Thank you for helping us keep our community safe!