North Hollow Blueberry Farm is partnering with Stowe Land Trust for a farm-to-farm blueberry benefit day. On Saturday, July 24th, between 12 and 5 pm (rain date 7/25), visit North Hollow Blueberry Farm (formerly Zuber's Blueberries) to support Stowe Land Trust. $1 of every pound of blueberries sold will be donated to Stowe Land Trust in support of the Ricketson Farm project!
Tucked away on over 15 rolling acres in Stowe Hollow, North Hollow Blueberry Farm has more than 3,000 mature blueberry bushes, ripe for the picking during prime picking season. The Sedutto and Komer family are putting new energy into this family-friendly blueberry farm, including a new name and a whole host of updates in advance of the blueberry season!
Things to Know
- Location: 948 North Hollow Road, Stowe. Please follow signs for parking.
- Hours: 12 - 5 pm
- $1 per 1 lb of blueberries will be donated to SLT
- Blueberries are $3/lb
- Please bring your own clean container to gather berries (no glass please)
- Cash and check accepted as payment
- No dogs
- No swimming
- Pack out what you pack in
- Liability waiver required. Please download and sign or plan to sign on site day-of.