We endeavor to utilize online platforms as a bridge to the outdoors, whether in your own backyard or on Stowe Land Trust properties.
Summer is a time for play and exploration, and we hope these resources provided by local organizations will help inspire families to get outside!
- Audubon From Home
- VINS At Home Education and Virtual Resources
- North Branch Nature Center Online
- Shelburne Farms At Home Activities for Young Learners
- ECHO Leahy Center for Lake Champlain Science Stories Online
- The Cornell Lab Science and Nature Activities
- VT State Parks Activities for Distant Socializing
Additional resources, webinars, and citizen science projects for families and adults can be found through: